Thursday, August 29, 2013

paradoxical

The second week of my junior year of college is coming to a close. It's been a long two weeks. It's been a quick two weeks. I am happy and carefree. I am stressed and overwhelmed. Life is a paradox. Classes are going well overall. Life is going well overall. I miss my sweet Lil and my sweet parents every day I'm not with them, but the weekend is almost here! This weekend holds the first football game of the season, which I'm not thrilled about, but I'm not not thrilled either (back to the paradox thing, eh?). It's gonna be blazing, but it should be fun. Nothing special to write about; I just thought it was time to update this here bloggy blog. :)

Loving: SLEEP
Hating: ??????
Obsessing over: SLEEP. And moons. Still. Moon tattoos, specifically. ;)
Music loves: Daughter. Holy wow. So so so so good. I'm in love.
Wishing: I was done hanging things in my bedroom in the apartment... Speaking of, I think I'll go do that now.

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment